White's Great American Easter Egg Hunt 2017 April 05 2017
Are you ready for a nationwide Easter Egg Hunt that could win you an MX Sport metal detector*? Let’s dig in!
- All contestants must abide by the metal detecting code of ethics! If you dig, leave no trace you were there (some bunnies may not bury the tokens).
- Metal Detecting Stuff has hidden 5 tokens in the greater Houston area.
- Contest begins April 5th and runs through April 19th. Entries must be received at the factory by April 24th.
- After receiving the clue, search for the token using the details provided.
- If you find a token, STOP! Leave the rest for someone else. Take a picture in the field of the egg with the token, then contact Metal Detecting Stuff, your Easter Bunny. Fill out the form at White's Electronics page. (one entry per person).
- Three winners will be drawn at random from all token finders on April 26th and announced on White’s Facebook page.
- Metal Detecting Stuff will post clues randomly on this post.
- Please do not call or email our store for clues.
Hot tip! Tokens ring up similar to a quarter on most machines – 70-85 VDI.
*Void where prohibited, USA-only. Many will enter, few will win.
Grand prize is a “GEARED UP” MX Sport metal detector:
Second place is a NEW XVenture metal detector:
Third place is a TRX in your choice of colors (including limited Easter Egg colors).
*Winners will be drawn at random on April 26th, there are 3 prizes total. All tokens are good for $5 off from authorized White’s dealers.
Egg#1 - HAS BEEN FOUND - Tamina Park
Egg#2 - HAS BEEN FOUND - Tamarac Park
Egg#3 - HAS BEEN FOUND - Alden Bridge Park
Egg#4 - HAS BEEN FOUND - Woodland Height Park
Egg#5 - HAS BEEN FOUND - Cottage Grove Park
Egg #5 New clue 04/15/2017 12:25 PM - The great American pastime can make a person hungry!
Here is what you are looking for!