Open Box Quest H6 Wireless Headphones
Have you ever gotten tied up with your stock metal detectors headphones? Or had them get stuck and get pulled right off your head? Or when you kneel down to dig a target, does your headphone cord tip over your detector or just get in the way of your digging?
Now you can upgrade your metal detector with a pair or wireless headphones just like the high end metal detectors in seconds!
The transmitter provides three ways to attach it to your detector: You can clip it on rod or magnet stick on your control box, or even hang it on a piece of metal detector cloth. So you can take it off easily to charge.
It fits all detectors with a 1/4″ audio jack. The digital audio processor enable it transfer the best quality signal to the compact headphone. The wireless controller is water resistant so you don’t have to worry getting it splashed on.
*** This Headphones needs a Transmitter (Sold separately) connected to the audio jack of your metal detector in order to work wire-free.
- Rainproof protection design
- Most comfortable over-ear headphones for metal detecting
- Only 0.06s audio delay
- Close structure for better noise isolation
- Super lightweight for long time wearing
- Come with 1/8″ to 1/4″ converter adapter
- Support up to 8 hours continuous operation
- Transfer original, no distortion audio signal
- Operating principle: Closed
- Wearing Style: Over-ear
- Frequency response: 20,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 32ohm
- Sound pressure level : 111dB
- Power handling capacity : 100 mW
- Max. sound pressure level: 131 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear : Supra-aural
- Headband pressure : 3.0N
- Wireless technology: 2.4GHz
- Paring type: Manually digital
- Weight: 320g
- Charging: USB 2.0
- Power: 3.7VDC
- Current: 40mA
- Battery : 500mAh Li-Poly
- Transmitting power: 5dbm
We Also Recommend
Open Box Quest HD Wireless Headphones