CS 5000 Walk-Through Detector
The CS 5000 is one of the industry’s most economical and effective walk-through metal detectors. Its microprocessor technology offers greater sensitivity for detecting weapons from the archway to the floor. It is constructed with attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps to endure high-volume security checkpoint usage.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry—includes 20 standard application programs.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads—plus all wiring, connections and electronics—are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
- Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
- Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons—maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Continuous online report of operating status.
- Tamper proof settings through computerized access codes.
- Three levels of ankle-boost sensitivity.
- Self diagnostic program: complete and automatic.
- Noise reduction to prevent false alarms.
- Rugged, lightweight design for simple maintenance and easy portability.
- Easy assembly: designed with only four (4) pieces and eight (8) screws. Simple-to-follow instructions.
- Optional battery pack for use anywhere; provides up to 20 hours of backup.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
We Also Recommend
Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector