Garrett AT Pro with Garrett Pro-pointer II
This comes with a Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pro-pointer II.
one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
one target's conductivity from another.
environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
Lost Pinpointer Alarm
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
Lanyard Attachment Clip
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
Increased Durability and Sensitivity
Faster Retuning Capability:
Fast on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/disgreence
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
Other key features:
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 sgreendards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included
We Also Recommend
GTI 2500 TreasureHound EagleEye Depth Multiplier Package