The GPX 6000 is the newest gold machine to enter the lineup of first-class gold detectors from Minelab. Everyone who has used the GPX 5000 or GPZ 7000 metal detector will notice the lightweight build of the GPX 6000 as soon as you set it up. At only 2.1kg or about 4.6lbs, this detector won’t tire you out as easily as the larger, older models of detectors. This detector is rainproof and splash-proof, and the coils can be fully submersed up to 1m.
Factory Included Items:
- Minelab GPX 6000 Metal Detector
- GPX 11 – 11″ Round Monoloop Coil
- GPX 14 – 14″ Round Double-D Coil
- Li-Ion Battery – Quick Release Rechargeable Battery
- Charger – AC Mains Plug Pack Charger
- Battery Charging Cable – Crocodile Clip Cable for vehicles
- Bluetooth Headphones – Wireless Headphones supplied with Detachable Cable and USB Charging Cable
GeoSense-PI technology analyzes and responds to ground signals clearly and precisely to detect even the smallest amounts of gold in environments you never thought possible. Whether you are hunting the tiniest flakes or large nuggets, this built-in technology will find all the gold.
Compact & Collapsible
Minelab’s GPX 6000 has ultra-light carbon fiber shafts which means you can swing it all day long, and it packs down to a small 76 cm (30 in) so it will fit into your backpack. You’ll never need to carry two detectors again to find big and small gold.
Built to Last
What makes Minelab’s GPX 6000 is built to last? This detector can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains with waterproof coils and a splash-proof control box. It has been tested in the harsh environments of gold fields worldwide.
3 Coil Options
Minelab’s GPX 6000 features three coil options:
- GPX 11″ Monoloop coil – For versatile gold hunting
- GPX 14″ Double-D coil – Detect gold accurately even in salty environments.
- GPX 17″ Elliptical coil – Find large gold nuggets at greater depth.
All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3 ft).
Loud & Clear Audio
With Minelab’s GPX 6000 you can choose between the built-in speaker or wireless audio with the new ML 100 aptX™ Low Latency Bluetooth™ headphones.