XP MI-6 PINPOINTER
The new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6, will have the following innovative features:
– Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
– Submersible up to 20 feet
– Connection via radio link to the DEUS with the following advantages (patents pending):
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted directly to the DEUS remote control and headphones.
- Anti -Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will automatically switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – Up to 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the Deus V4 menu it recovers a lost MI-6.
If you lose your MI-6, you can locate it even if it is switched off….even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
- The Deus menu will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full control such as :
· 50 levels of Sensitivity
· Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
· Audio Tone Adjustments.
· Pinpointing – target zoom graph
· Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
· On screen Battery Level indication
We Also Recommend
XP DEUS Hard Transport Case
XP DEUS Water Kit (8' Aerial Antenna, Waterproof Case, Headset, Volume Control)
XP DEUS 9.5" Elliptical Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil - In Stock! HF