Now Carrying Grave Digger Tools
FREE Shipping on orders over $100*
Check out our No Junk Packages
CHARLES GARRETT MEMORIAL HUNT
Are you ready for the Minelab Manticore?
Adding product to your cart
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft compliments the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
– 100% Carbon FiberBlack Carbon with a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
– 35% LighterThan stock Equinox shaft (120g vs 186g)
– Collapses ShorterShortens to 170mm shorter (overall length)
– Shortened PositionIdeal for water use and transport
– New Clamp SystemCustom plastic injection moulded clamp system extremely durable and hard clamping design suitabl for lower rods 19-20mm
– High-grade Stainless SteelStainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
– Fully ExtendsLengthens to original length for normal use
-DurableMatte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch resistant than its glossy counterparts
– No WobbleProvides a strong crisp swing
-Unique Hole-less design When assembled the LS-Carbon shaft has no exposed holes for pins or arm cuff adjustments, this means the shafts gets very little dirt or sand inside it while out detecting and contributes to it’s very sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
– Easy InstallationSimply remove your control pod (with the hex key we provide), remove the arm cuff, install them on your Detect-Ed carbon shaft and slide in your existing lower shaft and coil
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.