Detected a treasure? Then it’s time to dig! Well prepared that is. When we designed the unique Motley Digging Knives we listened to our customers. That’s why this knife is one of the lightest in the world. Second, it’s thought out. We put cutting teeth on both sides of the blade, so the knife is suitable for left and right-handers.
Talking about the blade. It’s cold pressed and heath treated which makes it stiff and super strong. We added the Motley Easy Grip handle and a hexagon laser cut design to reduce weight. And just look at those 12 incredible colors man! Choose for extreme visibility or maximum camouflage. It’s your digging knife, you decide.
So, take your Motley Digging Knife. Go to a field, meadow, forest or beach. Detect your treasure. And start digging. Well prepared and okay, good looking.
- Total length 31,5 cm (12.4 In) – blade width 6 cm (2.3 In) – diameter 2.5 mm (0.09 In)
- Handle length 13,8 cm (5.4 In) – handle width 2.8 cm (0.11 In)
- Handguard height 7 cm (2.7 In)
- Tempered steel, Heat-treated for durability
- Cold-pressed blade reinforcement
- Motley easy-grip handle with handle cover
- 3d hexagon unique motley laser cut design
- Suitable for both left and right-handed people
- CNC high precision sharpened
- Cosmetic powder coating
- One of the lightest knives in the world
- Design protected by the government and European law
- High-end quality manufactured in Europe